Rubbernecker Stamps

Video TTCRD

TTCRD

TTCRD
A Magazine for Crafters! Also we have a weekly challenge that you can play along every week in the ATG challenge as Well

måndag 7 maj 2018

Time for challenge 66 in Aurora Wings challengeblog.
This time the theme is "Black & White with or without Splash of color"
I couldn't decide how I should do this so I ended up with 2 cards... lol


I've used the same pens and papers to both of them but they really doesn't look alike...


This was the first one I did.... 


This digi is called "Flower Ballerina" and you will find her here: On Etsy or here : AW own shop.
Coloring is done with copics and on this one Ive used:
C00-10
100
Y000,08,35,38,YR07


Then I wanted to try a lighter one....


On this one I only used the lighter grey: 
C00-6
100
Y000,08,35,38,YR07

I do hope I inspire you to participate in our challenge.


With this card I participate in challenges at:

Have a great day all lovelies


Links:

8 kommentarer:

  1. WOW, Ann-Marie! What gorgeous inspiration for our Challenge #66! Love that you've used the same beautiful ballerina and added your "splash" of color two different but equally stunning and creative ways. Fabulous details. Can't pick a fave. Love them both! xxD

    SvaraRadera
  2. These are beautiful Ann-Marie. Such wonderful variations on the colour theme!
    Laine
    x

    SvaraRadera
  3. I just LOVE both of these creative takes on the theme, Ann-Marie!! Yellow as a choice for the splash is so bold and striking, and I especially love the circle of color you did on one of the cards. Thank you so much for not just one, but two awesome inspirations for our mid-challenge post at AWCB today! Mitzi xxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. I love the splash of colour you added, so wonderfull on this lovely card, fabulous creation for this challenge, lots of hugs, Marion

    SvaraRadera